Sabado, Disyembre 1, 2012

Dreams, dreams, dreams and dreams...

In school, there are days where in they'd ask you about what you dream to become in the future and this is the only thing (which is related to school work) that I like - no scratch that- LOVE to do.

Every single one of my schoolmates would like to become teachers, lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc. But me? I've always wanted to be in a band. They said it was a waste of time. It is, actually, if the meaning of "wasting your time" is doing that one thing you love for the rest of your life.

Just the thought of playing in front of large crowds makes me feel so ecstatic. I would love to tour along with all of my closest friends. I would love to meet other bands along the way. I would love to stand on top of the stage and hear thousands of people scream our names. I would love to sign thousands of albums just for our fans. 

I would love to hear people say "thanks for saving my life". 

I'd prove to everyone that what i'll be doing isn't for the money or the fame, but for the people out there watching us and looking us as their heroes.

Music has done a lot of things to me and I would love to do something in the future to finally give back.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento